Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Stickers
(08-24-2010, 04:19 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Guess i just need to stop buying singles and start buying boxes! Big Grin

problem solved Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
(08-25-2010, 01:14 PM)ColbyPants Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 04:19 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Guess i just need to stop buying singles and start buying boxes! Big Grin

problem solved Wink

The misses is not going to like this Big Grin
--Mike
(08-24-2010, 05:21 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Ok....so I was going to ask this question the other day. But I didnt, cause I really dont want to look any dumber than I already do. Which I suppose wouldnt take too much. Smile But curiosity kills everything else....

I understand saving a band, of a brand you have never tried before and putting it in your book, or in a baggie of other bands of your firsts.....But why do folks save every band?

YUP! I met a fellow cigar smoker in Texas a few years ago. I was smoking my first LFD ever and it was the Diez with the new label. While I excused myself for the restroom, the waitress came to check on us and took my cigar band. She thought I was a freak when I pressed her hard to dig in the garbage and find it. But I got it back. I think she learned her lesson.