Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with Wineador
Yes, I know Jam. Rolleyes

I don't know anything about winadors, but wouldn't it be possible to ditch the beads in favor of an active system?
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Find yourself a couple of Oust fans and you will be set.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-OUST-Porta...1987wt_907

They are battery powered and will circulate the air. Just don't put in the stink or you will have a bunch of Acids.
Thanks lurch thats what i did last night i put 2 in there and well see what happens in 24 hrs thanks
(08-20-2010, 01:03 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 01:01 PM)tafdom Wrote: The problem I'm seen is that the air is not moving. Beads won't help circulation. You need a fan to move the air.

If he puts beads up top, he should not need the fans.

I have 4 fans in each of mine and they barely do shit.

That's why I don't like beads in that atmosphere because they are counter productive with the cooling coils that sweat. The just attract the water from the coil condensation. Fans will move the air if he has the problem he states of higher at the top then it needs to be balanced just like your home. If one room is warmer than the others it needs more air to move in that area. Some use dampers, I use fans to control mine. My house stays @ 76* but my cigar room is 68ish with duct fans I control.

That's why I like the Hydra Humidifiers is that they come with fans. You can put up to 4 I think.

[Image: HYDRA-SMFANKIT_02.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I have 2 fans on top and 2 bags of 8 oz beads on each shelf I have to take 2 trays of cigars of the top because they were getting dried I have no slots in the shelves thats the only thing i can think of but i have beads on each shelf

my cooler and my 600 count have cigar oasis and never have a problem so i think i might have to remove from winedor and put all in cooler or humi