Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome Back Brett! (A.K.A. Congrats US_Tank!)
ripken was something else. and junior was the man back in the day. but i'm so sick of brett favre. a legend for sure, but he knew the day after the vikings lost to the saints last year he was coming back. and if it wasn't that day, it was shortly thereafter. he did not just decide to return to the nfl in the past 2 days, he's known for a while. and even though he's announced this will be his last season, we will be hearing all this again next year.
I loved brett when he was with the packers...... This is obserd(sp) now
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(08-18-2010, 11:53 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: He's a drama queen. Great player he deserves that title but I've lost respect for him with his games he keeps playing(retirement, bad play because my ankle,etc etc). Simply put he's a attention w.ho.re lol

Yeah, but a 16 million dollar richer attention w.ho.re...with the potential for another 4 on top of that in incentives! Big Grin
(08-19-2010, 08:48 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(08-18-2010, 11:53 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: He's a drama queen. Great player he deserves that title but I've lost respect for him with his games he keeps playing(retirement, bad play because my ankle,etc etc). Simply put he's a attention w.ho.re lol

Yeah, but a 16 million dollar richer attention w.ho.re...with the potential for another 4 on top of that in incentives! Big Grin

Its all dollars and cents with you accountants lol

You have a point my friend. I'm going to start a thread on SC that say's I'm done I retire and every day I'm coming back and will repeat for ever and ever. Smile Think you guys will start paying me more lol

Sheldon you rock my friend, what size hats you wear with that big head of yours? I purchased a few more hats you'd love them.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
It's not about the money for him. He does not need anymore. It's about the love of the game. He flaunts it with the Sears commercials.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-19-2010, 10:32 PM)tafdom Wrote: It's not about the money for him. He does not need anymore. It's about the love of the game. He flaunts it with the Sears commercials.

Those Sears commercials crack me up. Those are some of the funniest commercials around. Ok so the guy can laugh about it too, good sport.

Now I have to go on youtube and watch it lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIRkWKCXC_8
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!