Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas 2010 iSmoke Pics
I said it before and AI'll say it again, you got talent man.
But how the heck did u get into a fight?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
omg, that cola humi is amazing..i hope im not asking alot but is it possible that you have build pics of it turning into a humi that you can post?
(08-20-2010, 09:26 PM)denali7432 Wrote: omg, that cola humi is amazing..i hope im not asking alot but is it possible that you have build pics of it turning into a humi that you can post?

He does in an old thread. Click on his name and do a search of his posts..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-20-2010, 09:30 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 09:26 PM)denali7432 Wrote: omg, that cola humi is amazing..i hope im not asking alot but is it possible that you have build pics of it turning into a humi that you can post?

He does in an old thread. Click on his name and do a search of his posts..

sweet, thanx man..i better get some napkins before i see them..lol
(08-20-2010, 09:13 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I said it before and AI'll say it again, you got talent man.

MUM, I am a cop In my 28TH YEAR. that happens every now and then!!!Big Grin
When someone mixes speed with alcohol and then starts smashing out windshields with their fists- naked, you know its going to be a good one. Especially when its a remote place with few officers.
Im good, just need a HERF to get away. Whos up for Tahoe for a day or two or three? Or is there somthing going on in the next month? I ghet paid on thursday and I need to GET AWAY!!Cool

Dave
Great pics Angel. Thanks for sharing them with everyone.

Ernie
(08-20-2010, 10:53 PM)RUMBLON Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 09:13 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I said it before and AI'll say it again, you got talent man.

When someone mixes speed with alcohol and then starts smashing out windshields with their fists- naked, you know its going to be a good one. Especially when its a remote place with few officers.
Im good, just need a HERF to get away. Whos up for Tahoe for a day or two or three? Or is there somthing going on in the next month? I ghet paid on thursday and I need to GET AWAY!!Cool

Dave

Sorry that you got hurt! The fact that you are still going hands on like that in your 28th year... wow! Smile My FIL is retired from Alameda County, and has had some interesting encounters as well as I'm sure you can imagine! Smile

Hope that you recover quickly! We'll have to get you down here into the Central Valley at some point...
(08-21-2010, 01:19 AM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 10:53 PM)RUMBLON Wrote:

Dave

Sorry that you got hurt! The fact that you are still going hands on like that in your 28th year... wow! Smile My FIL is retired from Alameda County, and has had some interesting encounters as well as I'm sure you can imagine! Smile

Hope that you recover quickly! We'll have to get you down here into the Central Valley at some point...

Thanks, its greatly appreciated. I will have a few stogies while I am man down!!