Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bocce Ball
Mrs. Mum and I played in a small friendly tournament today and we won both games.

I have to say Mrs. Mum is a good player and we make a good team.
This is not a good camera shot as I took it with my phone but she got the ball very close to the pallino.

[Image: 4c298ca5.jpg]

That was the first game and we won 21 to 3.. We played against two guys and they thought they would easily beat us when I told them my wife was my partner. They walked away with heads hanging. HAHA

The second game we won 21 to 13 but we were leading 20 to 9 and they scored 4 points. I think Mrs. Mum took it easy on that play and when they scored the 4 points, the other team started talking smack. The Mum said "okay this is it" and down they they went.

Anyone else play??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Love Bocce. Every year we go camping with the in-laws and we play constantly. We play 4 on 4 guys against the girls and we make it interesting and play for beers or shots. Things usually get pretty interesting.
--Mike
Nice courts!!!
I have kinda played in yard, but probably not played right. I'll be in your neck of the woods. Heading to Wildwood Crest tuesday
No Justice, No Peace!
Great stuff, and congrats!
I used to love to play, but I haven't done so in a few years....
This is my boomstick!
I love to play Bocce. the place I learned was carpet over cement so it was a fast court. Nowhere to play around here tho. Sad
Great stuff ........alot of Fun
NICE, Mrs. Mum and yourself are pure hustlers lol Those guys didn't even see it coming.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I played once at a welcome back to school gathering...had beginner's luck; it was a really fun game. Yet, I know never to mess the Mums! Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
ive heard of this game, how do you play?