Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Ismoked
Wink 
While in Vegas Angel and myslef got to talking about ashtrays. He mentions a Room 101 ashtray, I respond "Seriously, I didnt know they had one." Before I could finish the sentence Angel says I'll send you one. I told him that was far too kind that I would find one and order or look for them when I get back. Well he followed through and not only sent a tray but cigars for the Ashtray. Thanks a million my friend. Look forward to when we make it to Miami.

[Image: IMG_1591.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1597.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1598.jpg]

Dude some killer sticks that I have been wanting to try also. I have been dying to try a Murcielago. Well I smoked it last night and Smile tasty.
you got iSmoked that is fur shure!

Angel.....6 sticks.....SIX STICKS???

there is NO Hope for the NSCOCool
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Enjoy the sticks my friend!!! I'm glad there was at least one in there that you had been looking forward to!!! That ashtray should give you many years of ash catching enjoyment!!!
(08-11-2010, 07:34 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote: you got iSmoked that is fur shure!

Angel.....6 sticks.....SIX STICKS???

there is NO Hope for the NSCOCool

That was part of the deal that kept me alive!!! There are other parts too...but I was sworn to secrecy!!! OR ELSE!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(08-11-2010, 07:35 PM)iSmoke Wrote: That was part of the deal that kept me alive!!! There are other parts too...but I was sworn to secrecy!!! OR ELSE!!!
No....I mean.....even I got the hint that SC needs to be going Old Skool with the 5'ers.......

what is this other stuff you can't talk about??????

we need to have a round table discussion....Text incomingBig Grin
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Angel can not be trusted lol
Great hit buddy.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Well Angel six is better then 18. But you did the same thing as Cigar John..
Beautiful ash tray for sure. A hell of a good gesture..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
AWESOME!!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-11-2010, 11:07 PM)tafdom Wrote: AWESOME!!!

+1
Awesome angel!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Angel is the man!!!!

That is a sweet ashtray, enjoy Bailey!
This is my boomstick!