Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pandora music app
Ok guys, I know a lot of you are music lovers. I myself really love music. Naturally when I found the free pandora app for my iPhone I was thrilled! Free music build your own radio station etc! My only beef with the app was it use to close and stop playing anytime u minimized to go do something else. The new update allows you to listen and well at this moment ramble on here on SC!!! Magawd I love it! 
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
yep. Cool stuff for sure. Works like a dream on the droid.
Try Slacker radio. I like it more.
I am hooked on Pandora. I use the Blackberry App on my phone and i just got a new TV that has an app its great. I have it on around the house all the time.
--Mike
Yup, have been using it for the last couple of years and now on my iphone
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(08-10-2010, 01:06 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: yep. Cool stuff for sure. Works like a dream on the droid.

Ditto
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just made an account yesterday. Its pretty damn cool so far.
I like smoking lightning
It is also fun to type in a bizarre song and see what kind of playlist you get...
I love Pandoras box. Every day I walk.