Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New from Casa Maytag...
Thanks all... Nicole is doing pretty well with the normal morning sickness stuff, what is getting her are her migraines... she gets them on occasion, and has been getting them more often. Add to this the fact that she can't take any of her regular medicines and it makes for a rough time.

She's been feeling good the past couple of days though, so that is good!
Awesome News!!!!

Congrats to you both!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Congrats Maytag!
--Mike
Bill that Is awesome! Best of luck to the both of you my friend! O and uncle Medic will be handing out the celibration sticks when the time comes ;-)
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Congrats Bill,say good bye to Vegas!!! lol
(08-13-2010, 06:38 PM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Congrats Bill,say good bye to Vegas!!! lol

That's what I was thinking... though at this moment, Nicole seems to be okay with a trip next year, though it may be a couple days shorter...

It will depend how little one is doing, etc...
(08-13-2010, 12:39 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Bill that Is awesome! Best of luck to the both of you my friend! O and uncle Medic will be handing out the celibration sticks when the time comes ;-)

Thanks Tony! Big Grin