Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A visit by the Nebraska Crew...
Well, yeaterday Gus and Dooley left Marcelo's house and were going to pass by my area before starting back east.

We made arrangements for them to stay here with us that night so that they could be well-rested before the long trip back east.

They arrived in the evening, and Mrs. Maytag cooked us a good dinner.

Then we had a couple of cigars before bedtime... Diamond Lion also stopped by to meet part of the Nebraska Crew.

Dooley was disturbingly excited by the pillow we... okay I... chose for him...

[Image: NebraskaCrewVisit07-2010001.jpg]

Needless to say, the pillowcase required a thorough washing today...

Relaxing with an after dinner smoke... Dooley, myself, and Gus

[Image: NebraskaCrewVisit07-2010002.jpg]

Gus

[Image: NebraskaCrewVisit07-2010004.jpg]

Diamond Lion (Doug) and Dooley

[Image: NebraskaCrewVisit07-2010003.jpg]

The next morning we had coffee and breakfast, and then they had to head on their way...

[Image: NebraskaCrewVisit07-2010005.jpg]

I'm glad you guys were able to stop by and relax a little bit! They were going to get all the way to Salt Lake City today... damn!

Looking forward to the opportunity to meet up with you guys again! Smile
Looked like a good time Wink
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Family takes care of family.. What a place...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Is that a Street Glide? Those bikes are awesome. Big Grin
-Darrell
WTG Bill! Another plan came together. With all the traffic you have had so far west. I think you need to be knighted the Cigar Ambassador No.2 or the West Coast Cigar Ambassador, for all you have opened up your home to. Plus all the cigar events you have started and been involved in. You sure stay busy and get around more than any teach I ever knew. LOL Brent can take the East half of the US.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Great guys right there Maytag. Sounds like good times.
(07-31-2010, 02:37 PM)tafdom Wrote: WTG Bill! Another plan came together. With all the traffic you have had so far west. I think you need to be knighted the Cigar Ambassador No.2 or the West Coast Cigar Ambassador, for all you have opened up your home to. Plus all the cigar events you have started and been involved in. You sure stay busy and get around more than any teach I ever knew. LOL Brent can take the East half of the US.

Thanks T, I appreicate it! Just don't let my wife hear how much I get around... LOL! Big Grin
A true BOTL!! Thanx again for the company, the food, and the cigars. We are home safe, in case Dooley didn't text you. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. I have logged over 300,000 miles on Harleys and that road out of your valley into the mountains was easily in the top 5!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Bravo Bill!!! Dooley and Gus are like the Traveling Herf Machines!! Great guys and so happy I was able to meet and herf with them!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007