Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Tongue 
Hey there. Just found you guys online. I'm active duty military currently deployed overseas, but only for another week or so (I pray). Anyways, I've been smoking for several years now and I love Pepin smokes and most Nic. Puros. Don't give me a Dominican unless its a VSG. Big Grin
Hi welcome I just found this site and joined today also. Whats the biggest puros ring gauge you smoked? I havent tried them.
Welcome to the both of you from STL Missouri! When you have time tell us a little bit about yourself big! and boone if you cant say your real name or what not due to military stuff thats cool we will get it later Smile welcome and enjoy!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Welcome from New Jersey and thanks for your service..

Looking forward to your posts..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome here.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

JIMMY!!!!!!!

Sup, bro? Big Grin
-Darrell
Howdy from San Antonio and the USAF...16 years and counting! Thanks for your service and I pray you'll make it home safe soon as I've been there, done that myself

- Bogey
Welcome from Seattle
I like smoking lightning
Hey Darrell! Oh, my first name IS Jimmy! lol. I've have a 100 rg cigar in my humi that I dare not smoke! Also, I'm stationed in the Charleston SC right now. Always looking for herfs in the region!
If you hear of any when you get back, let me know..I'm a retired Marine in Beaufort SC. Perhaps we could grab a bite to eat sometime and/or have a beer and enjoy a cigar, I'm only an hour or so away.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]