Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok..so i thought this might be funny...
I posted my hs senior pic on facebook this morning as a tribute to my wife and lil sis going to see Bon Jovi tonight (ummm...yuck) and Medic popped in long enough too make fun of me and split......I got to thinkin - let's see your high school pics! post 'em if you got em! Here's mine
PS...Yes..it was a perm!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Ill try to dig one up lol ill just say i was one hell of a dork Tongue
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(07-11-2010, 11:03 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: Ill try to dig one up lol ill just say i was one hell of a dork Tongue

I bet we all were...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
My yearbooks are in our storage locker i will have to revisit this post when we get our new house sometime in the future. someone remind me lol
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Cute!!!

(07-11-2010, 09:45 AM)mad4maduro Wrote: I posted my hs senior pic on facebook this morning as a tribute to my wife and lil sis going to see Bon Jovi tonight (ummm...yuck) and Medic popped in long enough too make fun of me and split......I got to thinkin - let's see your high school pics! post 'em if you got em! Here's mine
PS...Yes..it was a perm!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
a friend of mine from HS posted my picture on my FB page. I'll check for in one f these days...
I had long hair (straight) and a real bad taste in clothes.