Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blue Monster
Now, for those of you who golf, you know what this means - Doral.  Well, I just found out I will be playing the Blue Monster over the Labor Day weekend.  I am by no means a good golfer.  Hell I ain't even averageTongue but this course scares me!  Seriously, I look forward to using over 1 dozen golf balls in 18 holes.  Any thoughts from any of the golfers who've been there???

I need help...  and some prayers.Wink

On the plus side, we're getting a hook up and getting on the course for 1/3 the normal rate right now.Confusedhock:[bravo]  I can't pass up the chance to play like shit for a third of the price, right?[lol]
Have fun! This would scare me too! Did I tell you I got my new Callaway X forged irons?
Enjoy yourself! To save money I was going to recommend you take some used golf balls, but maybe you don't have any? [lol](just kidding, have a great time)
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Supposed to be one helluva course.  I played the TPC down there and it was a BEAR.  Doral is said to be tougher...good luck, and good night Gunnar.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.