Poll: What do you think of the new image?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Awesome, dude! You rock!
68.75%
11 68.75%
Yes, obscuring your image makes you more handsome.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Oh man, that's GAY!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brently for Prez

This morning, I officially announced my candidacy for President of the United States on my facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=5571...1486303744
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
(07-05-2010, 10:24 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: This morning, I officially announced my candidacy for President of the United States on my facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=5571...1486303744

As long as you work against these smoking bans.. Leave my guns alone.... Get the job done in afgan.... Put a boot in China's ass and Bring back the true meaning of patriatism I would work night and day to get your as$ in there!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Yes, of course, I will do all of those things. I also plan to install a walk-in humidor just adjacent to the main dining room, and add a Homebrew Expert to the Cabinet. Did I mention that I will be cutting taxes?
All sounds great Papa Smurf. Will you also cut spending? If so I am on board. Do you need a Secretary of
Defense?
We have GOT to slash this pork-barrel spending if we are to implement meaningful, permanent tax cuts. I fully intend to leave the government smaller than when I arrive. Of course, I realize that this may not be initially popular.

Consequently, I will need a robust Secret Service protection squad. As my Secretary of Defense, I will expect you to make this a top priority. I will not be going the way of JFK. Can you handle this assignment?
I will handle this on one condition. You instill term limits and slap me up if I ask for a lush Government pension now that I could probably get one.
Trust me, you will earn that government pension.

Now vote on my poll, you SLACKER!
Im ready to Rumble!!!

[Image: IMG_1004.jpg]

Protection with class
[Image: IMG_1006.jpg]
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Very good. You are now in charge of assembling the new Minutemen Brigade, the elite squad of sharpshooters with standing orders to snipe any Commie anti-smokers who charge my caravan.
Did not see the poll! Sorry! Voted.