Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Family Moments "pics only please"
Here is a new little thread for those who enjoy family and the time spent with them. Share only what you would like. It's amazing how little it takes to be happy!

[Image: 5d5a3284.jpg]

Playing cards at my mothers house last night!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Is this through the prism of your druke eyes? LOL! Cause that is how the Mum views it sometimes.
Enjoy the time you have with the ones u love the most because soon they will all be gone!!!! Children grow up too fast and our parents are gone before we realize it!!! I lost my father 5 months ago and I regret not having spent more time with him!!! These days I cherish each moment!!!

You have a beautiful family Tony!!! Enjoy them!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Great post Tony, I'm glad you enjoyed some quality family time!
I did as well over the weekend, it was a great time Smile
This is my boomstick!
Nothing like some good quality time with the family.
I like smoking lightning
Sorry that was from my iphone. Aparrently it was a tad blurry lol
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Pics only don't work here. LOL You have 1 pic, 15 responses. 4 of those reply and reuse the pic. Go figure. Headbash

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.