Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Two Brands
Oliva and Litto/LFD
LFD,Pepin
Anything Pepin is always awesome.
Padron, LFD.
(07-03-2010, 08:44 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(07-02-2010, 10:12 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: Padron & Oliva.

A man I can relate to.

I am so delighted to discover that we are related... I knew there was some kind of uncanny resemblance! Maybe your great-grandfather and my great-grandfather were 7th cousins, thrice removed? We're like Arnold Swarzenneger and Danny Devito in "Twins". Heheheh.

And Pete, I almost said Padron and LFD, but realized that I don't smoke nearly enough LFD for that to be classified as a favorite. But I don't know why. Why don't I order more LFD than I do? It's a mystery to me, as they are very good cigars. Almost, almost answered the way you did.

But now I'm glad to find my cigar brother, Jimmy the MUM. Yea
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Pepin, Pepins son.
Wow... Tough choice...

Oliva without a doubt...

Then it's a toss up depending on what I wanting at the moment...

LFD
Primer Mundo
Padron
Camacho
Fuente
Sosa
Martinez
I cant narrow it down to just two. Oliva, LFD, Padron, Camacho, Padilla, Tat, and of course anything that Pepin is involved in. Of course I like the expensive stuff that Fuente puts out, but they have some good cheaper sticks too. I am a big fan of the 858 Maduro, and the Hemingway line. I had a similar conversation the other day. It is too hard to nail down an all time favorite. I can say that probably the two best cigars I have ever smoked are a Padron Family Reserve 45th and an LFD Salomon. A quote comes to mind "My favorite cigar is the one I am smoking right now" Cant remember who said it, I think it might have been Bluesman.
I like smoking lightning
Camacho and LFD'S
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Would definitely have to choose Oliva as one since they have such a wide variety of quality smokes. If you broaden the definition to more that just lines (i.e. blended by) that I would add Pepin, if not then Fuente.