Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MR Mum and LK are you gonna give me the backing I need
This is just totally Wrong Sending me a Letter Like this when all i did was help them and they send me a cigar as a token of there appreciation

I am not worry about I Smoke he is gonna be right next to me after he goes to Las Vegas if he comes back or out on his AS- but I want NSCO gone done or handled with or give me the backing i need to whack these So called Vigilanti out I want a full blown war against these guys

I dont mean to threaten you Mr Mum And Lk but i am Upset But this has gone to Far .......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow...nice hit guys[Image: haha.gif]
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Too funny!!! Great job boys...GREAT JOB!!! Joe I hope you are laughing with us my friend!!! BTW you are safer smoking the peanuts than that DOG ROCKET!!! Joe you are great fun around here...We thought we'd have some fun of our own with you!!! You are still on our radar so tread lightly!!!

Your friends,

NSCO

Nowthatsfunny
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(06-30-2010, 04:39 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Too funny!!! Great job boys...GREAT JOB!!! Joe I hope you are laughing with us my friend!!! BTW you are safer smoking the peanuts than that DOG ROCKET!!!

Nowthatsfunny

yes....we need a better pic of that SWEEEET StogieBig Grin
Jam I think you have [Image: making-the-bed.gif] now it's time to sleep in it.
Jam.....this is quite an unfortunate situation for you....but it is one you have put yourself into. The Mum has nothing to do with this and I will speak on his behalf. The only reason why the Mum was at our sitdown is because the LK gave him the nod to deliver the correct punishment for breaking the rules. The Mum handled his business and then returned to the Mum Quarters and will not get involved in this mess that you created. Although the Mum may have some interest in these characters if the time is right.

Now concerning the Great One....I made it clear when I stated this is now your mess to clean up. You brought this upon yourself. If you go back and review the VIDEO TAPE of the sitdown, the LK never said to leave this so called NSCO group and the sitdown frankly had really nothing to do with them. The whole purpose of the sitdown was to CORRECT YOU. We appreciate you stating you have our back....but you then completely turned on the guys you recruited and vouched for. You basically abandoned them. This is not the LK's business since it had nothing to do with me since the beginning.

So my friend....now you receive a letter and a special cigar. The LK is here if you need ADVICE....but just like many years ago, before I was the Great LK....I too was in your shoes....and had to face a dangerous crew all alone.....the difference is......it was about 3 times more than the 4 guys you are facing and more dangerous.....but it was done....and the LK was born.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You go LK......great pep talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJmr5CKY7...re=related
LK ------>[Image: stfu.gif]<------JAM

or, ditto Lurch! Big Grin
And for the record NSCO....in your well written letters....you are to refer to me as either the GREAT ONE or the LK. Just a nice reminder... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
If you so wish... LK NSCO will use the proper designation when using dialogue regarding you..
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic