Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mario's Herf / Sit Down
Great thread Loved the Video threat, MARIO. wish I could make Vegas but next yr. We are trying to put together a trip to the shore next yr. and the I will sit down with the Little Kid ,and if he is lucky I might let him near my HARLEY DAVIDSON. The old man wil sit with the KID. hahaha looked like an awesome time.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Just got to actually watch the videos... Being watched by the LK.... hmmmmmm this should get interesting....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
HAHAHAHHA Buckit! Glad you liked the video! LOL Funny shit there....and hope we can meet in the near future. And Lonnie, as Mum stated...the LK was on fire....but of course, would you expect anything less from the LK? Smile I had to turn on the switch and get into character...LOL....in normal life I'm a fun guy as well...but I don't talk in the third person! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The MUM on the wall with a cherry pepper in one hand and a lancero in the other.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
i need to go home and watch the vid.

(06-25-2010, 04:06 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: At the end of the night The Great One presented The Mum with another gift:

[Image: 100_4440.jpg]

The Mum went home happy..

On the way home The Mum pulled an Lk Kuma and forgot to pay his way for the pig roast. I hope the Lk is not upset with the Mum and The Mum will owe the Great One..
Jimmie, there appears to be a small part of a hicky showing on the inside of her left breast... Did you pu tthat there?

So, I live closer to Mario and never got to meet rocky...
Looks like a great time was had by all. And Mario, you look great minus that 75 pounds....Great job brother!!!
Thanks Ty! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Absolutely priceless! Jimmie a class act as always. Mario it's been too long... we need to get together soon.
FANTASTIC

Pips at his best ...... ad-libbed to perfection, straight off the cuff.

little honda with his balls out .............. hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Smile

Let's hook up FISHHHHH!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

what am I dirt!!!