Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigar5packs.com
Question 
Does anyone have any experience with this seller? I have never dealt with them before.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Never heard of them. Try TBS cigars, or Cordova
I like smoking lightning
(06-18-2010, 10:35 PM)carl609 Wrote: Never heard of them. Try TBS cigars, or Cordova

Ditto
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
up at the type right you'll see "shop for cigars", that will take you to Admins site, TBS, Eric is cool as hell, and will take great care of you.

Cordova Cigars is owned by another member here, Robbie. Robbie is kind enough to host our Pensacola Herfs every January, and is always eager to talk shop, cigars, or drink, and is always a joy to order from.

Give either of them a call. You will not be dissappointed
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Great, thanks! I see Cordova has many lines I've never seen before. WRT to TBS cigars, does anyone know why they will not ship to Utah, Montana or Oregon? High taxes or something?
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

(06-20-2010, 07:20 AM)Soulend Wrote: Great, thanks! I see Cordova has many lines I've never seen before. WRT to TBS cigars, does anyone know why they will not ship to Utah, Montana or Oregon? High taxes or something?

I believe it's a new law....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Strange, I haven't noted any such restriction from other online retailers. Stupid anti-tobacco crap.
- Robert E. Howard