Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't judge a cigar by its name.
(06-27-2010, 09:55 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I just had the Nbr. 9 yesterday..

Ok, you smoked it. Was it any good? How did it smoke? Is it worth all the money they want for one?
The Mum does not smoke crappy cigars.
(06-27-2010, 11:48 AM)US_Tank Wrote: The Mum does not smoke crappy cigars.

COOL. I've been looking and the suppliers that do carry it are out of stock at this time. Any suggestions as to whom has it in stock?
Try Cordova Cigars. Robbie should have them and be sure to mention you are a member of Stogie Chat.
(06-27-2010, 10:57 AM)CHAONE Wrote:
(06-27-2010, 09:55 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I just had the Nbr. 9 yesterday..

Ok, you smoked it. Was it any good? How did it smoke? Is it worth all the money they want for one?

I really don't like to do cigar reviews as I leave that to members who can write and speak much better then me. Of course I don't like to smoke crappy cigars as probably most of us don't but I'm sure every now and then we get a bad one.
The main reason I don't like doing reviews is because every person's palate is different and a bad stogie to me might be a great one for you. But since you asked, here it is.

The cigar is different and not the size (4.125 by 60) I'm use too as I love Mumceros (Lanceros). However, having said that, the cigar is intriguing both by it's size and looks. I love the little pig tail on it even tho it's awkward for me to hold. The cigar has lots of oils showing on it and it has an immense amount of tobacco packed in it.
I'm not much on picking out / naming flavors when smoking a stogie but I can tell you this cigar does have flavors. If you can pick out flavors then smoke it and tell what they are.. I do know it was good and had lots of smoke.. It burned slow, sorta like a Nub, and had a good draw from beginning to end.. You can't nub it because of it's size.
I thought it would be stronger because of it's size but that's not the case. However, I did really enjoy the flavors (whatever they were) besides the spice.
Overall, I liked the cigar but since I also like to hold a stogie the size of this one makes that awkward. Like I said I like it but I would not buy a box because of it's size but I would smoke it again and keep a few in stock

Hope this helps...
[Image: 1b9f11bb.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice review Jim. And I agree. I won't get a box but I like these sticks and will enjoy them here and there. I have really narrowed down my specific cigars that I will acquire now as I have really found my favorites.
Nice little review of the flying pig Jimmie!!!
I'm down to only a few of these left, and I love them (the size doesn't bother me at all).
This is my boomstick!