Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortress From Carlo Torano
i dont care for CI, i order my sticks from here and they have the fortress http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=860

(06-16-2010, 02:51 PM)Cigarnutt Wrote: THE Carlos Torano Fortress is an Cigars International exclusive comes in three sizes 4.5x60,5.5x56,6x60 Stogiesmile

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodD...-TFB&cat=3
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
by the way its not just limited to ci, others have it

(09-12-2010, 10:47 AM)denali7432 Wrote: by the way its not just limited to ci, others have it

Maybe they bought them from CI.....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(09-12-2010, 10:58 AM)Tonto Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 10:47 AM)denali7432 Wrote: by the way its not just limited to ci, others have it

maybe

(09-12-2010, 10:59 AM)denali7432 Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 10:58 AM)Tonto Wrote:

maybe

LLACA-TORANO is Director of Operations at Toraño Cigars.
having ordered from both cigars international and cigar.com i have a feeling that they are both related. perhaps owned buy the same parent company. I have noticed that billing comes through the same on my card statement and they both ship from the same address! I do like cigar.com you can get just about anything they have in a single and that is great for those of us just starting out!
--Mike
(09-12-2010, 11:27 AM)wtfdic Wrote: having ordered from both cigars international and cigar.com i have a feeling that they are both related. perhaps owned buy the same parent company. I have noticed that billing comes through the same on my card statement and they both ship from the same address! I do like cigar.com you can get just about anything they have in a single and that is great for those of us just starting out!
thats why i love them

Yea that's why i started ordering from them
--Mike
(09-12-2010, 11:27 AM)wtfdic Wrote: having ordered from both cigars international and cigar.com i have a feeling that they are both related. perhaps owned buy the same parent company. I have noticed that billing comes through the same on my card statement and they both ship from the same address!

Could be. I think someone here might know for sure.