Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some prayers
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Call me if you need anything or need to talk.
Tony Its Really Hard , Be strong for your wife if you need anything call
Tony, there is nothing to say, you two are in our thoughts. We live just for today with Deb's situation, and try to live it like the only day . We feel your pain bro. Have lost step mom and my dad to Cancer in last 3 yrs. We are praying bro.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Tony, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours
Well here is an update.. So far since my mother in law has been home she has been fairly stable and not really getting any worse. They had a conversation with her yesterday about getting a second opinon on her alements/ the cancer and the throat stent.. She finally agreed to go see a few different doctors at a much better hospital ( in my opinion) I hope they can come up with some good news as this has been a long a hard road to travel... Thank you guys for your prayers! As of right now they are for the most part being answered.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
That's good news Tony, we'll continue the prayers and thoughts for your family Smile
This is my boomstick!
Tony, my thoughts, prayers, and love are with you and your family, and I hope the new hospital also brings a new and brighter path. I have lost most of my family, so I can relate to how much battering one's heart can take. Stay strong in your faith in the Lord; he will always see you through some how some way.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Keep us posted buddy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore