Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Mum....I got her
(06-14-2010, 07:33 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Jimmie about lost it last year when we posted torture pictures of Betty! The funniest was when we were in Vegas. I said. "Hey Mum, can you go get me a beer?" He gave me this complete "Fark You" look but he went and got me a beer. When he got back to his seat Betty Boop was sitting in his chair. So priceless! Could this happen again this year?

That was classic. Though this is starting to look a lot like last year about this time. Jimmie I would start looking at the Vegas list and see who would do such a thing.
We have a clue!
(06-14-2010, 07:50 PM)US_Tank Wrote: We have a clue!

I have a guess as well.
I just got a disturbing photo on my cell phone! It seems Betty is alive but distressed!

[Image: Betty.jpg]
(06-14-2010, 08:11 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I just got a disturbing photo on my cell phone! It seems Betty is alive but distressed!

[Image: Betty.jpg]

Hmmm.....For those that know vehilces, that pic is a great clue. The angles on the door handle, not to mention that specific paint......Hehehe!

That's great stuff!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
What kind of vehicle is that? Jimmie knows that I have a black truck and a white truck. I want no blame on me. Somebody is messing with me too.
Lol Betty is looking good
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(06-14-2010, 08:23 PM)chris1980 Wrote: Lol Betty is looking good

You're familiar with the term "breaking in the new car" right? Well, it has more than one meaning.

Be careful where you put her. (BOTH) ...and you might just need to buy an "auto ignition" for the ride.
Betty has been spotted in Times Square!

[Image: Betty2.jpg]

Where is she now though?
I just got this. Seems it came from Pennsylvania!

[Image: Betty3.jpg]
Lol Betty is making moves
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!