Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Jimmie the Mum
Home at last and a great day it was.

Took the train and had lunch at Kuma's. 2 of Kuma's famous bloody Marys and a few beers plus enough sushi to feed 3 people (except Mario). What a meal..

[Image: a70e9cba.jpg]
I gave Kuma some wedding pics of his daughter and he was showing everyone at the bar. He said "Jimmie, you my best friend". Thank you.

Then I headed over to see Skipper John.
I smoked an Opus X that Smoking Nic gifted me and also bought one for Skipper to smoke:

[Image: 5b5f0e30.jpg]

Skipper gifted me with a bunch of Nub gear that I won on the Nub site and he also presented me with some fine stogies.

[Image: 30bc1122.jpg]

Thanks buddy..

While on the train I kept getting all these text message with pics. I kept hitting the download button and all these naked ladies showed up. Fine with me but the lady next to me didn't care for them. She kept looking over and would sigh and finally she got up and moved to another seat. I had the whole seat to myself.
BTW, my phone battery went dead because of that..Smile

Got home, took a fast shower and headed over to Chris1980 and my daughter's place. Needless to say, Mrs. Mum drove.
My daughter made an excellent dinner.
Chris hit me up with a few stogies which we will smoke at the beach house this weekend.

And now it's time to pass out.

Thanks again guys for all the texts, face book comments, pics and SC comments.

I'm a very lucky person to have brothers like you guys.
Thank you again...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy Birthday Jimmie!
Happy Birthday Mr. Mum.
Sounds like you did it right.
MUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Glad you got the Birthday pics!! Smile

Well what can I say....the true Ambassor of the SC World. So proud to call Jimmie my friend....he has been a mentor in many ways and I am a better person knowing the Mum. Glad you had a great day Mum...wish I could have joined ya down at Kumas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YET AGAIN......TO THE MAN...THE MYTH.....THE MUM! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I like the new SC birthday text tradition! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Happy Birthday,what you didn't like the naked chics?
(06-11-2010, 05:27 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Happy Birthday,what you didn't like the naked chics?

I loved the naked chics....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
If you look close you could see the picture on Jimmies phone...
when Jimmie told me the story of the pictures and the women next to him I lost it...
Jimbo, I'm glad we could be a part of it all. It was an honor to share a cigar with you on your birthday my friend.
That'll teach the old bat to peep into someone elses personal business!!!!Betcha if we had been sending pics of boys she wouldn't have moved!!!

Glad you had a wonderful day and we will celebrate all over again in Vegas!!!

AnNEL

(06-10-2010, 09:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: While on the train I kept getting all these text message with pics. I kept hitting the download button and all these naked ladies showed up. Fine with me but the lady next to me didn't care for them. She kept looking over and would sigh and finally she got up and moved to another seat. I had the whole seat to myself.
BTW, my phone battery went dead because of that..Smile
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Well this is the first time I have been on the net in two days. But I did get to chat with Mumsy for about 10 minutes on his birthday. And I got to see the pics he took at Kuma's with his phone. You are truly a great friend and I am happy for all the days and evenings we have shared stories, cigars, libation, and time with great friends. And here is to many more. Tonight I am going to smoke a Davidoff in honor of your belated Birthday.