Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Hour Sale - CheapHumidors.com
[Image: logo.jpg]

It just got leaked to me that we're doing at 8-hour only sale starting tomorrow at 9AM EST. It's almost 25% off on one of our most popular humidors, and it's a 150 ct. That's all I'm supposed to tell you. If you've been looking for a nice new 150 ct humidor named after an orange first developed by Californian agronomist William Wolfskill, tomorrow is definitely the time!

I'll post the link here as soon as I'm allowed tomorrow, but this is a heads up!
It's on! This may be the best deal we've ever done on a humidor: The Valencia 150 ct Glass top Draw Humidor for only $69.99! Quantities are limited.
Hey Sam, haven't seen you around in a while... how are things?
(06-11-2010, 03:12 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Hey Sam, haven't seen you around in a while... how are things?

Hey buddy, things are good just trucking along. I need to PM you about that promo stuff you asked about, I have some more stuff now.

How are things with you my friend?
(06-14-2010, 09:04 AM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote:
(06-11-2010, 03:12 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Hey Sam, haven't seen you around in a while... how are things?

Hey buddy, things are good just trucking along. I need to PM you about that promo stuff you asked about, I have some more stuff now.

How are things with you my friend?

PM Sent.