Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain Event
Great score Jimmie!!!But...I gots my eye on that Italian doggie!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
The dog was the last straw....I was already jealous from the pics of the Cain Event...then the dog.....gaaaaahhhhhhhhh
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
The hotdog looks great! Big Grin
(05-21-2010, 08:55 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [Image: 100_4359.jpg]

What the hell is that thing and why am I suddenly so damn HUNGRY?

Friend sent me a Cain sampler recently, including a Cain F 550 Sam rolled at an event at his shop . . . but I didn't know what the signature band meant and smoked that one FIRST! Blush

Damn, was it good, though. Greasy with oils and smelled absolutely amazing.
NANP™
Viking1
That is a hotdog?
(05-23-2010, 12:38 PM)US_Tank Wrote: That is a hotdog?

Hell yea thats a hotdog. It has potato's on it, onions, peppers and usually use pizza bread as the bun.

Tank since your from ND you can put fries on your hotdog instead of potato's next time and call it a ND Italian hotdog(aka the tankdog) you'll start a new tradition up there Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
VERYYYYYYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps...is it me...or is Sammy looking more like Christ himself these days??? HAHAHAHHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007