Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT&T data deadline is Monday
Waa I feel so bad for them. NOT

Last year, they took in $41.5 billion in revenue from data use, compared with $8.5 billion in 2005. WAAAAA again I sure feel sorry for them, don't you.

It's been said if they lost the iphone, it would close there doors.
That being said "the iPhone, which is now available exclusively from AT&T has helped it attract millions of consumers, is likely to be offered by other carriers as soon as next year. If and when that happens, Mr. Snyder said, AT&T could face an exodus of customers who have been unhappy with the performance of its network"
AT&T is just like the love hate relationship of the gas and power companies.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'm waiting for T-Mob to pickup the iphone then I'm bailing on AT&T. There is a jailbreak hack I think for the sim card to work, but I try to keep things ligit when I can. Id like to have Sprint again, but they will probably never pickup the iPhone.
I am thinking that Verizon would get the iphone before T-Mobile. That might kill the Droid however. I personally think Verizon is the best mobile network available.
I think the droid is here to stay. I have geek friends with iphones that envy my droid... I have to beat them off all the time.

My worries about this move from AT&T is how long before other carriers follow their lead? Like paying for luggage on a plane...
[quote='Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo' pid='287490' dateline='1275682098']
I have geek friends with iphones that envy my droid... I have to beat them off all the time.

Gotcha LOL
When will we learn to measure twice and cut once.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Anyone see this video?
http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/04/at.../?hpt=Sbin

I sure wish someone else would service the iPhone.