Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An evening at Casa de Medic
Nice, where are you in MO? I will be in the Springfield/Hermitage Area for the next week.. Maybe, if you aren't too far away, we can get together for a smoke!
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

What a great evening. Hard to beat steaks and cigars. Keep the pics coming.
(06-05-2010, 05:45 PM)Poriggity Wrote: Nice, where are you in MO? I will be in the Springfield/Hermitage Area for the next week.. Maybe, if you aren't too far away, we can get together for a smoke!

I am in eastern missouri near stl.

Hmmmmmm lets seeee Let me get back to you soon about this i may be able to take a day trip.... PM me today if you get this.
ps thanks tank Smile it was amazingly good!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Damn... If I had time yesterday I would have dropped in for some of those... Smile
Drove through your area without even slowing down unfortunatly... Sad
Awe man aracos!!!! Definetly let me know man if u ever get a lay over here!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(06-06-2010, 10:23 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: Awe man aracos!!!! Definetly let me know man if u ever get a lay over here!!!!!

I remember getting laid once in your state.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-06-2010, 07:15 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-06-2010, 10:23 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: Awe man aracos!!!! Definetly let me know man if u ever get a lay over here!!!!!

I remember getting laid once in your state.Tongue

Me too!
If I went to MO...I probably would get laid too...Laid out that is!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
LOL WTF MUM AND TANK :p Ismoke cmon now you would be fine! Besides you got the Medic watching your back bro!