Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Dinner!
Well ladies and gents I will say the dinner was pretty fun. It was hosted by two local tinderbox owners from the stl area. Dinner i had center cut filet with asparagas and carrots with a twice backed potato. We sampled 6 different bourbons of which Four Roses yellow label was my favorite. The cigars that were presented on the other hand were sadly very low end sticks. I researched and personally have never heard of some of the ones given out. Luckily my very good friend whom I recieved the invite for said dinner came through with the most amazing stick I have smoked to date. You may ask why this is... Lets just say I had my embargo cherry popped properly! no 2 Romeo..... Anyway..... The night was fun and full of plenty of drinks. I unfortunetly dont have any pictures as when I pulled out my camera I realized like a noobie that the battery was still sitting in the charger at home! All in all good night!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Memories are what make events like that great. You will cherish them with your friend for years. Pics are a bonus but your memories will endure!!! Glad you enjoyed your cigar dinner!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Glad you had a great time, it sounds like a lot of fun despite the low-end sticks Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
(05-26-2010, 06:52 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Glad you had a great time, it sounds like a lot of fun despite the low-end sticks Big Grin

Ditto on that..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore