Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does ANYONE discount Davidoff cigars?
Not that I've ever bought one but DAMN they are expensive. I got one from Jim and the taste was like nothing I've ever tasted.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Never saw a discounted one.
So T when's your 6 month birthday?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Never seen Davidoff on the cheap. The Millenium blend is one of the best cigars out there IMHO.
(05-24-2010, 10:50 PM)ashman Wrote: Never seen Davidoff on the cheap. The Millenium blend is one of the best cigars out there IMHO.

you know my stand on this!
LZ6 discounts!
So which one did you smoke and which ones are you looking for?
Paul. Stogiesmile

A lancero something.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Did it have a second band? if yes, then it's a Davidoff Millennium Blend Lancero

Are you looking for a box? They come in boxes of 10 and retail for $191.00
Paul. Stogiesmile

I don't remember since it was before yesterday. LOL

(05-25-2010, 02:41 PM)tafdom Wrote: A lancero something.

You smoked a limited edition Mumcero..

T, I had one on the way home from painting in your honor..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore