Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CAR TROUBLE
Little Sausage Kid????? You dont want anything to do with the Great One.....you witnessed first hand what the LK is capable of over the Easter holiday. You arent ready son. Mess with the LK and you will find yourself back in old Havana under bales of tobacco leaves my friend.

THE LK HAS SPOKEN!!!

(nice hit by the way) Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Sweet hit!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HAHA NICE HIT ANGEL!

SC is out of control you cant trust anyone now a days. Friends hitting friends, newbies hitting made men its going to be a rough year. Pug's are being born everyday here at SC.......
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Pugs aren't born. They are just kicked.
Nicely Done Angel...
Way to hit the Sausage Prince...

Don't let the Sausage King bluster bother ya to much... Wink
An impressive whack indeed.
BTW, Limo Driver, your coordinates are exposed in the damage picture.
Very nice hit limo driver is getting flattened. Mario , Mario where are you , your boy is wounded. OH MY
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(04-25-2010, 09:00 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Little Sausage Kid????? You dont want anything to do with the Great One.....you witnessed first hand what the LK is capable of over the Easter holiday. You arent ready son. Mess with the LK and you will find yourself back in old Havana under bales of tobacco leaves my friend.

THE LK HAS SPOKEN!!!

Mess with the LK and you will find yourself back in old Havana under bales of tobacco leaves my friend.

I AM STILL LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
(04-25-2010, 09:00 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Little Sausage Kid????? You dont want anything to do with the Great One.....you witnessed first hand what the LK is capable of over the Easter holiday. You arent ready son. Mess with the LK and you will find yourself back in old Havana under bales of tobacco leaves my friend.

THE LK HAS SPOKEN!!!

Mess with the LK and you will find yourself back in old Havana under bales of tobacco leaves my friend.

I AM STILL LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
WOW! What a smack!!! Way to go Angel!!!
This is my boomstick!