Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ND Herf May 2010
(05-06-2010, 08:13 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Just went and bought a chainfor my rear tire. weather forcast is rain snow and frozen mix to night and tomorrow. But we will be there come hell or hi snow banks. BAHAHAHAHAHA

I screwed sheet metal screws into my back tire. Reminds me of the days of old in MinnaSNOWta, while growing up. Bring it on!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(05-01-2010, 11:49 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Usuallyl when I have a ND Herf I have a LOT of free time on my own waiting for the fellas to show up. The band, the booze, food, hookers, strippers, and drugs are all bought and paid for and my frozen brain starts acting strange. So here is a dorky video so you guys can make fun of me.
Do we really need a video, dorky or otherwise, to make fun of you?
[Image: IMAG0088.jpg]
Half way there! We've avoided the snow and most of the pheasants so far and made it to Pierre SD. Just got off the bikes and ate some food. Now we're enjoying some smokes at the restaurant...gotta love the smoking laws in S. Dakota!
Looks good so far and safe travels you guys.
Godspeed boys Godspeed!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Having fun, enjoying friends, good sticks, and a bike ride. Lifes pretty good!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Awesome, have a safe and fun trip, fellas!
This is my boomstick!
Saw Tanks pics on FB. Did the NE boys make it?
The NE guys are here. They rode their bikes through 9 inches of snow in southern ND. Clear at the cabin. We just had steaks and now are on the deck wearing NUB garb and herfing.
(05-07-2010, 09:39 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The NE guys are here. They rode their bikes through 9 inches of snow in southern ND. Clear at the cabin. We just had steaks and now are on the deck wearing NUB garb and herfing.

Glad to hear it. Where are all the pics?