Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kuma daughter's wedding
Awesome post and pics Mum. Kuma is the man. Proud to call him a friend. I am very happy that Mum introduced me to Kuma and they way he treated me was amazing.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(04-19-2010, 03:32 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Awesome post and pics Mum. Kuma is the man. Proud to call him a friend. I am very happy that Mum introduced me to Kuma and they way he treated me was amazing.

Yet again Mario proves that the best way to his heart is through his stomach!
Awesome pics Mum. Kuma is great. Best sushi I've ever had forced upon me!
Awesome Jim, Thanks for sharing.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

What a great post Jimmie, this really lifted my spirits.

Kuma is a legend, the hospitality that he shows his guests (lets not forget we are supposed to be customers) is very humbling.

I can understand why Jimmie loves him, his every breath is taken with honor and respect in mind and his heart is huge.

We get to meet few people that can compare to the likes of Kuma in our travels through life, I wish his daughter and his new son in law all of the health, happiness and wealth they desire.

Slange,
(05-01-2010, 06:33 PM)Parkster Wrote: What a great post Jimmie, this really lifted my spirits.

Kuma is a legend, the hospitality that he shows his guests (lets not forget we are supposed to be customers) is very humbling.

I can understand why Jimmie loves him, his every breath is taken with honor and respect in mind and his heart is huge.

We get to meet few people that can compare to the likes of Kuma in our travels through life, I wish his daughter and his new son in law all of the health, happiness and wealth they desire.

Slange,

Thanks Dave, I wish I could express myself as well as you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore