Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Texas
On Saturday, I fly to Galveston TX to visit a friend who needs some help / company. Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit any SC members.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Godspeed my friend!!! I pray your friend is all right!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Jim have fun!!!! Be safe
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Have a great and safe trip, Jimmie!!!
This is my boomstick!
St Jimmie. Wink
Jimmie fly safe. Your friend is very lucky to have you in his/her life!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Jimmie be safe and enjoy your time with your friend, it is awesome that you get to go spend time with him hope your visit cheers him up. You are the man ,travel safe
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Jimmie! I am having a hard time in ND. Running out of cigars, I am bored with my current friends in my mancave. Life is tough here. No hummers in weeks and I cannot hit my targets. I need you to come to ND soon my friend.
Well, it's a shame you won't be able to head a few hours west down the coast, but safe journeys to you nonetheless!
NANP™
Viking1
(04-16-2010, 05:15 PM)Not A Nice Person Wrote: Well, it's a shame you won't be able to head a few hours west down the coast, but safe journeys to you nonetheless!

If I can I will..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore