Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tick, Tock, Tick Tock...
Interesting indeed! Hmmmm....
This is my boomstick!
Is he calling his shot????

All I know is wait till the Mad Pollack finds out that you gave Peeps credit for his catch phrase. You may want to get that mailbox put back up on it's post so Buckit can knock it back off.
Fascinating....
Almirante Pirata
Yeah let's hope he picks a creampuff in this one or he could see some serious trouble.
(04-15-2010, 08:28 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Yeah let's hope he picks a creampuff in this one or he could see some serious trouble.

Maybe he picked you cream puff..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK...Who will my little package ROCK??? TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK...
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(04-13-2010, 07:47 PM)iSmoke Wrote: I've heard from a reputable source that there is a package in the mail for an unsuspecting BOTL!!! In the infamous words of our brother Mario...SWOEO!!!

"Sonno con uno ochhio apperto"

StogiefacelargeStogiefacelargeStogiefacelarge

BOY YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best waty to piss the MAD POLLOCK of is to give that infamous Italian brother MADURO PIMP any credit for my patented phrase Sleep With One Eye Open. SWOEO..................MY FRIEND your ARSE is mine .....................SO MY FRIEND SWOEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
That is OK with me my MAD POLLOCK friend...You are going to have to wrestle my wife for my ARSE!!! and alot of other things she's taken from me throughout the years!!! And she is a pretty formidable opponent!!! By the way if you do get my ARSE from my wife...could you also get back the keys to my car???
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

(04-15-2010, 12:25 PM)iSmoke Wrote: That is OK with me my MAD POLLOCK friend...You are going to have to wrestle my wife for my ARSE!!! and alot of other things she's taken from me throughout the years!!! And she is a pretty formidable opponent!!! By the way if you do get my ARSE from my wife...could you also get back the keys to my car???

Why hell no, then you might drive up here for one of those Mid Nebraska Herfs then go home on a harley, and I don't want no part of that OK.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I believe in Pollock that would be:

"Sen Z Jeden Oko Otwarte"

(04-15-2010, 11:26 AM)buckit60 Wrote:
(04-13-2010, 07:47 PM)iSmoke Wrote: I've heard from a reputable source that there is a package in the mail for an unsuspecting BOTL!!! In the infamous words of our brother Mario...SWOEO!!!

"Sonno con uno ochhio apperto"

StogiefacelargeStogiefacelargeStogiefacelarge

BOY YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best waty to piss the MAD POLLOCK of is to give that infamous Italian brother MADURO PIMP any credit for my patented phrase Sleep With One Eye Open. SWOEO..................MY FRIEND your ARSE is mine .....................SO MY FRIEND SWOEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raul Julia