Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Pete
^^^ magnum i could look at that scenery all day my man Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Next time can someone drop a c-note in front of them before taking the pic??? Saweeeeeeeeet!!!!

(05-27-2010, 02:26 PM)Magnum PI Wrote: Good luck Pete.

I will be cheering for the Blackhawks Ice Crew. I love them all:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multime...ent.1.html
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Pete, they can't win if 11 goals are scored.

Who's the goalie for game 2??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-31-2010, 11:19 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Pete, they can't win if 11 goals are scored.

I agree 100%, Jimmie. Chicago has been successful in playing run & gun hockey throughout the playoffs, and Philly spent Game 1 trying to match them. It's just not the Flyers game. I think tonight you'll see them getting back to playing tight, shutdown hockey, hopefully correcting the defensive breakdowns they struggled with in Game 1.

Michael Leighton tonight.
(05-31-2010, 11:51 AM)Pete Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 11:19 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Pete, they can't win if 11 goals are scored.

I agree 100%, Jimmie. Chicago has been successful in playing run & gun hockey throughout the playoffs, and Philly spent Game 1 trying to match them. It's just not the Flyers game. I think tonight you'll see them getting back to playing tight, shutdown hockey, hopefully correcting the defensive breakdowns they struggled with in Game 1.

Michael Leighton tonight.

I hope your right pete... I HATE THE DAMN BLACK HAWKS!!!! well it comes natural lol im a Blues fan!CoolBig Grin
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Its ok Pete, you've got them right where you want them. It'll be just like Boston - lose the first 3 and win the last 4.

I know he is from my own hometown, but I can't stand Patrick Kane. You've got to win this thing Pete.
(06-01-2010, 09:07 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: Its ok Pete, you've got them right where you want them. It'll be just like Boston - lose the first 3 and win the last 4.

I know he is from my own hometown, but I can't stand Patrick Kane. You've got to win this thing Pete.

I hope we don't go down 3 games to none again. Lighting would have to strike twice in order for the Flyers to pull that off. The NY Islanders pushed Game #7 twice in the same post-season after being down 3-0, won the first and lost the second (to the Flyers).

Kane pisses me off, too... but he'd be in Philly had the Flyers not lost the draft lottery. Coincidentally, we got the kid from Jimmie's hometown instead.
Pete, another win would be nice tonight..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Watching game now. Go UND! Sorry Pete!
(06-04-2010, 07:19 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Watching game now. Go UND! Sorry Pete!
One of our top youngsters for the Blues Played for UND- TJ OSHIE Smile