Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knocked back into my Rocker
(04-08-2010, 03:01 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 01:51 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: This is a message to all, respect the LK.....

The LK is the most historical bomber in SC history. PERIOD!

I was reminded of this when I wore my Pujols All Star Jersey (from the Great One) on opening day while watching the Redbirds dominate!

Awesome hit on a great BOTL...enjoy Steve!
(04-08-2010, 01:51 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Spring is in the air and the Lk must of lost a few pounds. he's faster then ever..

Angel, be careful what you wish for, you might get a dead fish in the mail....

This is a message to all, respect the LK.....

Yes indeed! The LK must be laying off the sauce!

[Image: JerseyDay3019.jpg]

He is mighty fast! He must no longer be licking the plate clean!

[Image: JerseyDay1059.jpg]

Like me!

[Image: JerseyDay1061.jpg]

Looks as if the LK is doing his P90X Beach Workouts!
[Image: JerseyDay3044.jpg]

But he may and nobody else may ever look as good as these two!
[Image: JerseyDay2090.jpg]
HAHAHHAHAHAH!! Classic TANK! LOL Hey the LK dropped 32 lbs already baby! Smile

And Caleb...happy to hear that! Enjoy buddy! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I am so recycling old pictures! Time for another herf so I can fill up my harddrive with new pictures for the threads.
(04-08-2010, 06:31 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am so recycling old pictures! Time for another herf so I can fill up my harddrive with new pictures for the threads.

Thats OK Tank...these newjacks have no idea about these old pics cause none of them do any thread searching or bombing history homework. For God's sake, some didn't even know who the limo driver was...SADDDD!! LOLOLOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(04-08-2010, 07:00 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 06:31 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am so recycling old pictures! Time for another herf so I can fill up my harddrive with new pictures for the threads.

Thats OK Tank...these newjacks have no idea about these old pics cause none of them do any thread searching or bombing history homework. For God's sake, some didn't even know who the limo driver was...SADDDD!! LOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHA! Remember the bomb thread in our epic battle where you had the music?
Well done Mario!

Hopefully everyone get the point that you mean business.....
Almirante Pirata
Can you imagine what they would say if they saw the Lk card tricks????
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I will give props to Peeps for that hit. Steve we will meet soon and bring the rest of the so called Greenies and we will talk about the races and such.
(04-08-2010, 08:31 PM)Lurch Wrote: I will give props to Peeps for that hit. Steve we will meet soon and bring the rest of the so called Greenies and we will talk about the races and such.

Lurch does get credit for posting back threads...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore