Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba trip pictures from last week
I really didn't realize how lucky I was and how special this trip was until I read the sad news last Saturday. I had teh honor of meeting all three genarations of Robaina's. When I gave his grandson an Opus X hat he told me that they have a meeting with the Fuentes in November. This meeting could really turn in to some interesting blends.
Paul. Stogiesmile

(04-02-2010, 12:09 PM)php007 Wrote: Here is a link to my photobucket account which has 900 pics of the trip and if you want to see beach pics start from the last and move forward.

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/...ch%202010/

A few pictures form my trip to CUBA.
Partagas Factory
[Image: Cuba2010058.jpg]

Partagas VIP room entrance
[Image: Cuba2010071.jpg]

Humidor inside VIP room
[Image: Cuba2010079.jpg]

Entrance to Robaina's Farm
[Image: Cuba2010658.jpg]

Robaina Farm
[Image: Cuba2010675.jpg]

Picture with Robaina
[Image: Cuba2010718.jpg]

The Godfather and Beast
Note the humidor. The Godfather on the left and the Beast on the right. The beast was named a after Obama's new limo.
[Image: Cuba2010735.jpg]

Robaina's Grandson
Picture with Robaina's Grandson wearing the Opus hat I gave him.
[Image: Cuba2010749.jpg]

Empty Humidor after we bought it all
Our group bought all these bad boys, the entire humidor was emptied by the time we left.
[Image: Cuba2010774.jpg]

WOW !!!!, HOW LONG WAS YOUR STAY AND THE TOATAL COST OF THE TRIP.? !!!!!!!!
That VIP room is just.. drool!

I can only imagine the knowledge of tobacco that Don Alejandro has over his life time.

He has forgotten more about tobacco then I will ever know.

I hope he rests in peace.
Great pics, thanks for sharing and what an honor to meet Don A.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Good Lord!!!!!!!!!! Im pretty sure I was foaming at the mouth! Thanks a lot!!!!!!! Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Wow!

Great pics, thanks for sharing

How did that "Beast" taste?
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. We have many friends in the western part of the island so I hope people continue to visit there.

We have just learned that they are about to relocate production from Partagas factory to a new, more modern facility. No word yet, on what will become of the tours and the LCDH inside the building.

Cheers
Drew P
LCDH-Merida
& Mercer Cigars
Merida, Mexico