Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tanks Gift to Niece
Great stuff guys! Yeah I bet she will want a pink AR15 soon! Her Dad (my brother) is getting her a pink .22 here soon. We had her out turkey hunting one afternoon this weekend. My brother and I use turkey calls and she could not believe that Uncle Daryn and her Dad could talk turkey. We had the Toms gobbling back but they were across the Red River on the Minnesota side. And when we left she was so disappointed. She said; " We can't leave. My Dad did not shoot his turkey yet. "
Get that girl a pink Mossberg, so that next turkey season she can shoot her own Tom!!!

(04-27-2010, 10:03 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Great stuff guys! Yeah I bet she will want a pink AR15 soon! Her Dad (my brother) is getting her a pink .22 here soon. We had her out turkey hunting one afternoon this weekend. My brother and I use turkey calls and she could not believe that Uncle Daryn and her Dad could talk turkey. We had the Toms gobbling back but they were across the Red River on the Minnesota side. And when we left she was so disappointed. She said; " We can't leave. My Dad did not shoot his turkey yet. "
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.