Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Must Fall.....
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH BILL! HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(03-31-2010, 06:11 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 05:37 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 04:44 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Sounds like Mario is going to burn everyone down to the ground!!!

The great Lk still kisses the Mum's ring as a sign of respect.

LOL.....I sure do Mum....I will be displaying my respect for you very soon......
(03-31-2010, 05:46 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Seams like Jimmie is the "Godfather" of SC. I've realized that about the "Great Mum" in my short time on SC. You must have taken down many "LK's" in your time!!!

First off Mr. Smoke...there is only ONE LK.....and when the MUM decided to challenge the LK, he knew what the Great One was all about. In return, I found out how mighty the MUM is.

I would say the MUM is the Ambassador of SC! Smile
The MUM has also been a mentor to the LK on many occasions.....there is only ONE MUM!

The Mum masterminded a hit in the heart of LK Headquarters! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey Mario! Did I catch that you said a while back that CJ needs a new hat to hide under? If so I got it covered!
(03-31-2010, 10:17 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: How does every thread here turn into an LK circle jerk?

CJ... you are like that little brother that is always jumping around saying "Me too! Me too!"

Pretty please. With sugar on top. Chill the f*ck out.

And instead of idolizing LK like that, why not find someone with at least one or two redeeming qualities...

HAHAHAHA Your a sick man Mr. MaytagMan!!! I always wanted to know what teachers did during spring break now I know......BULLIES THERE BULLIES! Dont you have to go fix something! You may be bigger then me but I'm still gonna kick your MoonNinjasmall one day.

Your like the kid in the movie GoodFella's named Spider that gets shot in the foot trying to be Italian/SicilianTongueTongueTongueTongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
CJ, CJ, are you on drugs..
Stop mouthing off...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-01-2010, 08:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: CJ, CJ, are you on drugs..
Stop mouthing off...

I blame it on the cold, strep throat or whatever it is i have I'm delirious dont mind me.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
NO RESPECT MUM......NO RESPECT.....AND YOU INVITED THIS LUNATIC INTO THE MUM HOME??? I THINK YOU ARE FALLING OFF MUM....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
CJ, before LK kicks your arse, I am going to help you to have a fighting chance. What you need is a disguise!
(04-01-2010, 09:23 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: NO RESPECT MUM......NO RESPECT.....AND YOU INVITED THIS LUNATIC INTO THE MUM HOME??? I THINK YOU ARE FALLING OFF MUM....

Now now PIPS, you know better then that.
There's a reason which cannot be discussed in public...
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
I hope so Mum....I know the Mum is sharper than that, but we have this age thing that could be catching up now....lol....The LK is keeping a keen eye on this.... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(04-01-2010, 12:30 AM)US_Tank Wrote: The Mum masterminded a hit in the heart of LK Headquarters! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tank, are you referring to this thread?
http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-7328.html
Honorary Shield Brother