Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future of Josh's Reviews
Exclamation 
Hey out there adoring fans,

I figure I'd let you guys know ahead of time about the change in my video reviews. Letting you know this, will prevent your heads from exploding:

I Josh Skorton am, officially, kicking it up a notch.

That's right BOTL, I'm falling behind in my reviews, and that's not good for anyone. One or two reviews a week? What was I thinking? I am now planning on doing at least three cigar reviews a week. Quality will not be compromised, and neither will my taste buds. I hope you enjoy this change, and provide me with the support that sustains me.

So grab yourself a cup of coffee, an extra stogie, some jergens, and an industrial sized box of tissues, because Josh is reviewing like some cigar smoking super computer. Day job be damned, I will conquer the heap of cigars I have, and present them to you on a silver platter.

Keep on smokin' guys and gals, because that's what I'll be doing,
-Josh
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
lol, great, love the enthusiasm
No Justice, No Peace!
Looking forward to them
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Keep 'em coming Josh!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I have to get off my lazy arse and get more cigars in the mail to you Josh! lol! Package will hit this week! -Eric
(03-21-2010, 09:37 PM)Admin Wrote: I have to get off my lazy arse and get more cigars in the mail to you Josh! lol! Package will hit this week! -Eric

Awesome Eric, Best news I've gotten all day. That just gives me more reason to start putting out these reviews because I'm still working my way through the last package. Thanks!
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
Awesome Josh, looking forward to them!!
This is my boomstick!
Great news, I'm ready for them.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!