Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haitian Cohibas
I considered posting this in the "cuban's" section, but that would be misleading.

A friend of mine is in the Coast Guard and got sent to Haiti for a month and a half. I saw him the other night and he was really excited to tell me about what he brought home. Him and all his buddies brought back a bunch of "cuban" cigars. He was very proud of the deal they got on them, a bargain at $40 a box. He is not a cigar guy, but said that they were really good.

I asked him if they came in a glass top box. His didnt, but a few of the boxes his friends got did. I didnt have the heart to tell him they were fake since he was so excited. I did tell another friend of mine though, and I then found myself in quite the argument. He asked me if I new how close Haiti was to Cuba, told me I was full of shit, and that they were real. I just laughed.

These two bands came out of the same box. What a half assed job, these look like sh!t. I think I will unroll them and see what kind of crap they put inside.

[Image: 384515538.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
Sad

Mason
What a shame...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
If you cut those sticks open, please take a picture I too would like to see what crap is in the inside.

I personally would not smoke those!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Banana peels....
hey, for $40 a box, they had some fun. And didn't break the law!
(03-22-2010, 07:45 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: hey, for $40 a box, they had some fun. And didn't break the law!

I agree, thats why I didnt want to tell him they were fakes, and graciously accepted the gift. He was so excited that I fugure what he doesnt know wont hurt him.
I like smoking lightning
well, here is question, how, where are the fakes made? Are they just rebadged so to speak
No Justice, No Peace!