Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Smoking Bans by State
Long but AWESOME read. The smoking Nazi's are among us. Are you on the list?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_smo...ted_States

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'm in Florida...non-hospitality workplaces and restaurants!!! WooHoo!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Fla being the cigar capital of the US at that. Go figure.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I think it is a bigger problem than just smoking laws.
Generally....
Most of those who do not ride Motorcycles don't blink an eye when another state removes our Freedom to decide.
Most of those of us who do not own guns don't join NRA or march in a anti-gun law demonstrations.
The list is endless, deer hunting, fishing, logging, whaling, killing sno seals, ect (even if you don't believe it or don't do it). If it is not specifically dealing with OUR freedoms or OUR rights or OUR hobbies there seems to be a lack of unification and we (as a whole) tend to sit by and watch as others loose those freedoms...
Just my $.02
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
OH So dont get me started on this . Ok I will keep my mouth shut enough said
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far