Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the PIRATE is the MAN biotch!!!!!!!!
I hear ya John. Been there done that. They just seem to have THAT evil core just waiting to release on someone.

Hang tough Jason and rip her Fing heart out in court. We're here for you.

[Image: women-are-evil.jpg]

[Image: pimp.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

My heart goes out to you brother. I love my kids a great deal and I would be devastated to be in your shoes. The only advise I can give you is to set an example for your girls and don't let the ex get up under your skin. Once she has done that she has got you beat. Remain calm in the face of your worst nightmare...your girls will remember that. Good luck and I will pray that the Good Lord give you the strength to come through this ordeal.

Regards,

ANGEL

P.S.: Remember... every society that has ever existed from Adam and Eve to Barack and Nancy has been brought down by a WOMAN!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(03-07-2010, 03:57 PM)iSmoke Wrote: My heart goes out to you brother. I love my kids a great deal and I would be devastated to be in your shoes. The only advise I can give you is to set an example for your girls and don't let the ex get up under your skin. Once she has done that she has got you beat. Remain calm in the face of your worst nightmare...your girls will remember that. Good luck and I will pray that the Good Lord give you the strength to come through this ordeal.

Regards,

ANGEL

P.S.: Remember... every society that has ever existed from Adam and Eve to Barack and Nancy has been brought down by a WOMAN!!!

Well said Angel!!!!

and uncle T, your pictures in your post always make me laugh, great job buddy. Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!