Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misspelled Tattoos
Bucket, I mean Buckit, I have not seen you post in this thread yet... Smile
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I have a celtic knot that means "brotherhood"....Actually, both my brother and I have one....Got them on the same day...etc I'll spare you the details why we got them, but let me tell you...we cross-referenced the knot in a ton of books just to make sure that it really meant "brotherhood"...lol

I have a few more lined up, but they will have to wait....lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I have a Celtic Knot also... it was a design from a tombstone in County Sligo, where my ancestors are from... it is four trinity symbols intertwined... needs a touch up now, but I also did my research... (Of course I over-research just about everything...Big Grin)

Think I may get some Japanese work next... but no Kanji that will make Kuma ask why my arm says "Dumb Roundeye A*shole"... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(03-02-2010, 11:56 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I have a Celtic Knot also... it was a design from a tombstone in County Sligo, where my ancestors are from... it is four trinity symbols intertwined... needs a touch up now, but I also did my research... (Of course I over-research just about everything...Big Grin)

Think I may get some Japanese work next... but no Kanji that will make Kuma ask why my arm says "Dumb Roundeye A*shole"... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

LMAO

It could be worse!

[Image: BadTattoo.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

portraits are so risky... I had wanted to do portraits of my mom and dad, and thankfully decided on the Santa Maria slightly altered to represent them (maltese cross & italian flag on the ship and her sails)
very few people can do portraits and very few of those come out well.