Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GREAT ONE (LK)
Hey I have seen a pic of the Great LK at a herf . But is it real. As you know I bombed him and heard he got it but Iam wondering how bad he was hurt because everyone talks smack about the great one and I have to do it right BLAH BLAH BLAH. So I give it my best shot and now he is gone HUM I must have smacked the fearless one good , you think????? WHERE O WHERE IS THE GREAT ONE GONE. Oh well RIP Mario HAHAHAHA you fellas be ware and SWOEO the MAD POLLOCK is still here
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Undecided
2 posts 9 minutes apart? That's something I'd do after 11PM. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Someone has been inhaling the diesel fumes..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-25-2010, 12:50 PM)tafdom Wrote: Undecided
2 posts 9 minutes apart? That's something I'd do after 11PM. LOL

its not after 11pm ?????????????????
(02-25-2010, 12:52 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Someone has been inhaling the diesel fumes..

daily lol
Ok mad periogi, calm down...

Haven't you realized that the only reason you are still here is that you are fairly entertaining? Like the Mum, I think you should crack a window and get some air...Carbon Monoxide is a killer, but will make you crazy first!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(02-25-2010, 01:14 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Ok mad periogi, calm down...

Haven't you realized that the only reason you are still here is that you are fairly entertaining? Like the Mum, I think you should crack a window and get some air...Carbon Monoxide is a killer, but will make you crazy first!

HEY babysitter at least im entertaining????? and that is where the fumes come from is the cracked window...........and what did you mean by the ONLY reason MISTER. you better watch your back..........SWOEO
(02-25-2010, 02:20 PM)buckit60 Wrote:
(02-25-2010, 01:14 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Ok mad periogi, calm down...

HEY babysitter at least im entertaining????? and that is where the fumes come from is the cracked window...........and what did you mean by the ONLY reason MISTER. you better watch your back..........SWOEO
LOL..... You are entertaining! You just made me laugh!!!

Smile
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Whatever
Almirante Pirata
OH OH MAD TODD IS AT IT AGAIN.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Oh brother here we go again. The wheels on the train go round and round, round and round, round and round.