Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Y'all!
From Texas, just joined...good to be here!
Just been reading the newbie info...just ta letcha know, I'm not an asshat (just don't ask my wife)!
Hi and welcome from California!!! What's your name, and what are you smoking these days?
(02-14-2010, 04:17 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Hi and welcome from California!!! What's your name, and what are you smoking these days?

Thanks for the welcome! My name is Don, from DFW. I'm a fan of just about anything Villazon, or whoever they are nowadays, makes. My favorites are Punch, Bolivar, ERDM, HdM. I'll go ahead and admit I LOVE anything in the Genuine Counterfeit Cuban (Perdomo) line. Silly name, good cigars! I like the Churchill, Rothschild and torpedo vitolas...perfectos are another fave.
Welcome
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Welcome from Nebraska
Yo dawg, sssup?

[Image: 4thofJuly021.jpg]
Welcome from New Jersey.. Nice to have you join our family...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Tennessee

Don, are you still working on that Welcome video? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks guys...Jimmie, I lived in NJ for 4 years 1966-1970. Bergen County. My dad got a job up there teaching school so we transplanted. I think it was hard on the folks. Things are a little different from Texas. : )