Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedermo, Indian Tabac & Nat Sherman
Smoked the following cigars tonight during the Jets-Colts playoff game.... while drinking American Ale (by Budweiser) and eating chile dogs.

First smoke during pre-game:

Nat Sherman Host Selection "Hampton" 7 x 50

Nice Nicaraguan wrapper, like the sweet tangy taste on the lips. Otherwise pretty mellow, even draw, and cool smoke. Easy, consistent draw, and tasted great down to the "nub."

Indian Tabac Super Gordo Maduro 6 x 58

Was surprised by the smooth, creamy flavor of this monster. I actually told someone it reminded me of a pint of Guinness Stout. I would say medium flavor, but nice toasty taste. My only negative was its hard draw... I had to poke a few toothpicks in the end to "open" it up a bit. I will definitely smoke this again, but will find the right time to do it... with a pint!

Padermo Lot 23 Robusto 5 x 50

This was such a pleasant smoke. Nice easy draw, great "oily" taste, that lasted from start to finish. Padermo's are one of my new favorites.

I'm not the best reviewer, but I will try...... hope this helps.
“A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.” -Groucho Marx
“I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.” -Mark Twain
"No cigar-smoker ever committed suicide." –William Maginn, Irish writer

Nice Reviews!

Glad you enjoyed them!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Nice job on the reviews Gotham!
This is my boomstick!
Nice reviews Gotham!
What do you have planned for the Super Bowl?