Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get to the CAO Bike event last year?
I popped into the local cigar lounge, Cigars Ltd in the Fig Garden shopping center, last November the day before the in store appearance of the CAO Sucker Punch Sally
motorcycle took place.

The store had an offer for those buying CAO products to ship them to the troops, and so I bought a CAO sampler that came in a red plastic humidor, and got a ticket to enter into the drawing for the bike that took place the next night.

Well, my ticket was pulled, so I'm the entry from that store, and I got a NICE Max Benjamin mini cigar bag to boot.

Just my luck, I miss seeing the bike but won the door prize!
[Image: meepline.gif]
Nice job

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

cool beans work
I have a question about the humidor that is included with the bag I won, so I need to do anything to "activate" the humidor?
Here's 2 pics of what is in the humidor

, and a pic of the bag with all the accessories [Image: chrome%20mini%20cigar.jpg]
(CAO order the bags with just the travel humidor, so I ordered the acrylic glasses and ice cup last week).
[Image: meepline.gif]