Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are these electronic cigarettes?
My wife still smokes a 1/2 pack a day. I am thinking of buying her some of these electronic ones to sample.

Does anyone have any opinions or thoughts. Doubtful she will even try it twice but anything worth a shot.
Click the link in the upper right corner of the main forum index. Or, go to http://www.VaporCigarettes.com

I smoke them when I'm out and not allowed to smoke due to the smoking bans. They have different nicotine levels, so you can slowly go from high to a low, or even a zero which is basically smoking nothing but vaporized water.

There are a ton of different ones on the market, but the BLU is the only one that gives you a portable charger which can charge your e-cigarettes while on the go. And trust me, that is a MUST. Nothing worse than being out and finally used to smoking your e-cigarette and the battery goes dead. What normally happens is you get frustrated and smoke the real thing again. With BLU, you always have a backup battery with you that is fully charged.

-Eric
by the way Eric, that link in the upper right is very very very cool. Catches my eye and is not offending or in the way. Super Kudos prize to who ever came up with the idea! (I'd give you a thumbs-up or 5, but someone hasn't loaded the thumbs-up smiley yet!)
Thanks Skipper! I've always tried to keep advertisements to a minimum on here, but times are tuff and I need to promote everything a little harder. I'm a reseller of the BLU e-cigarettes, so every little bit helps! Anyone looking for e-cigarettes please click the link in the top right and take a look.

If anyone has a website and would not mind adding that same page curl to the top right side of their page, PM me and I'll send you the code. Its a simple one-line code to add it to any site.

Thanks!
ET
I've read up on these a little bit and you can even refill your own cartridges. I've read that people tend to 'over dose' at first either smoking alot more often or using too high of a nicotine level. So in turn they get more addicted to the E version. lol
Been wanting to try one, and even thought about getting the wife one, but she has quit smoking all together.
Smile
The cartridges run about $1 a piece which is equal to about 5-8 cigarettes. Depending on how you smoke and environmental factors (like temperature), the cartridges can last even longer. They list the worst case so there are no complaints. Typically, I get quite a bit from a single cartridge. Yes, some people refill them but I don't recommend it because you really are not saving that much money for the time you have to take to fill them and not over fill.
(01-12-2010, 02:03 PM)Admin Wrote: Thanks Skipper! I've always tried to keep advertisements to a minimum on here, but times are tuff and I need to promote everything a little harder. I'm a reseller of the BLU e-cigarettes, so every little bit helps! Anyone looking for e-cigarettes please click the link in the top right and take a look.

If anyone has a website and would not mind adding that same page curl to the top right side of their page, PM me and I'll send you the code. Its a simple one-line code to add it to any site.

Thanks!
ET

ET, give me a link to your site (where I can buy) I am looking for it but no dice.