Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorola Droid or Blackberry Tour???
(01-08-2010, 12:39 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: I'll keep this simple my wife has the blackberry and it sucks. As for why I'm simply going off of the fact that we had to replace it twice already. The screen fails on them or at least on my wife's.

(01-11-2010, 09:04 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I carry a BB for work. Around 7 years now, never had anything fail but the battery from age and abuse. I keep it on my hip in the holster provided.

My review on the BB should be taken lightly, as I'm sure my wife does not take care of her's as well as Skip does.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
well, I think i have decided on the Droid. Of all of the people I have asked about it, only one suggested the BlackBerry over the Droid. I think I am going to head out to Verizon today and take a look.
Ty, good choice. My Droid paid for itself a few times already. My wife has to go on line for her substitute teaching jobs (it's first come first serve). All the young kids who have internet cell phones get all the jobs. Since I got the Droid, I got my wife 4 jobs so far by just checking the site.
We were both on the train the other day and I accepted a job for her. pretty neat,
There lots to learn about it tho.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well, i guess I am not getting a Droid. Went to Verizon and they told me I am not due for an upgrade until September and that if I wanted to purchased the Droid for full retail ($569) they could help me out. I told the guy that it would cost less if i canceled my line, paid the $175 early termination, and then buy for $199 plus a two year contract. He looked a me a bit confused and I walked out.
(01-15-2010, 02:09 PM)ashman Wrote: Well, i guess I am not getting a Droid. Went to Verizon and they told me I am not due for an upgrade until September and that if I wanted to purchased the Droid for full retail ($569) they could help me out. I told the guy that it would cost less if i canceled my line, paid the $175 early termination, and then buy for $199 plus a two year contract. He looked a me a bit confused and I walked out.

Sorry it didn't work out bro.

Come to T-Mobile! We have candy! Tongue
(01-15-2010, 02:09 PM)ashman Wrote: Well, i guess I am not getting a Droid. Went to Verizon and they told me I am not due for an upgrade until September and that if I wanted to purchased the Droid for full retail ($569) they could help me out. I told the guy that it would cost less if i canceled my line, paid the $175 early termination, and then buy for $199 plus a two year contract. He looked a me a bit confused and I walked out.

hhaha... Ty, call Verizon online, sometimes they have better deals.
Ty, when I spoke to verizon they said I couldn't upgrade (it was too soon). I then went to a independent Verizon dealer and he said since I have the main number that I could upgrade 6 months ahead of schedule. Bingo
Check into that.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Neither Get the Iphone 3gs the droid is way to new